Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My heart in Dos was inclined





MMA poems 


Mohammad Ahmad 


Iraqi translator 


Mosul \ Iraq






My heart to Dos inclined






My heart isn't here


My heart is in another place


In which I shed tear


My heart will come around


If she were a pleasant dear


No touchable illness no failure will be


When the beloved comes and I see


O, people, passion never can be healed


Ever to get caution or to have armored shell


It comes as a thunder striking souls


Either it comes strongly as if falls


Neither you can flee nor can you leave.


It is as a swordlike and you will believe


It honks in my ear a duplicate form


I returned a newborn in that storm


-----


If only I had a heart 


If only I were a bird and could fly


If only I were a rocket to ascend high


If only people for lovers don't deny


Then life will be useful, however, you try


But alas it has shaped with a formulaic lie


In every speech, in every manner


It has a sophisticated dullness cry


The matter isn't to be for oneself slave


But to ever you go may tie thyself in a bond


The bonds of society of different views


Among them, the good and bad


Among them, the kind and the selfish


Among them the vicious and the honest


Thus, you may go and go


In this infinite circle


Whether you cross over seas or lands


But in one thing you may be cautious


That your mind never to give for others